Casual Training Day at Ettalong, chasing waves, mixing up paddlers from each club into canoes, plently of smiles and fun to be had.
This day is about having fun, lets enjoy the comradery that brings us all together as Outrigging Paddlers. This day is catered for all abilities, whether you are a novice or experienced.
We will start at 10am, for those clubs from afar wanting to join us. We will paddle for a couple of hours, hopefully chasing some waves, if not we will go enjoy Broken Bay as per the weather/tide conditions suit. (TBC the day before)
After paddling, we will then go to lunch at the Mantra for a well earned beer and burger. Over lunch and beer you will be able to catch up with all the exciting news of what happened in your canoe from the morning!
Detail of the day
All Outrigging Clubs welcome to come along and join us!
- BYO OC6 Canoes & Paddlers.
- Please chat with us if you have spare paddlers etc.
- OC1/2’s / SUP’s most welcome to come and join the fun too.
- Date: 14th October
- Time: 10am start
- Lunch: approx 1.30 – 2pm at Mantra Ettalong
- Location: 101 The Esplanade at Ettalong Beach
- RSVP: 11th October. Book your seat so we know you're coming, and we can also make a booking for lunch
- OC6’S: fitted with life jackets, tow rope and bailers as per standard protocol.
See you on the water soon!